Cookbook Cafe It's the first cookbook builder, marketplace & reader that allows anyone to create their own interactive cookbook online, in the cloud and as an app... for FREE!
BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries. Our strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and organic berries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they're a healthy treat for any time of the day.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
- Given the popularity of sites like Pinterest, Instagram & Twitpic, it's obvious that a great photo can go a long way. Many of you may have wondered, "If I upgrade my camera, will that make my photos better?" Or perhaps just picking the right color plate to make your food "pop!" is a question you've been dying to ask. Join Susan Filson, the publisher at Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy as she shares her best 10 tips for killer food photography.
- So you're ready to start pitching your brand to your favorite brands to team up and partner on some cool stuff. Or maybe you're being bombarded by PR folks with pitches and you're not really sure what you should ask for or what they really need from you. This panel goes inside those discussions and reveals from the brand's side, what metrics, partnerships and actions they are looking for so you can be prepared the next time a brand reaches out.
- With more and more technology in the kitchen to help us cook better, several companies are pushing the boundaries of connecting the kitchen to our smartphones and tablets. With these technologies, you can leverage for your own community building and brand awareness. From building their own app to creating a platform where anyone can publish and sell their own cookbook as both an ebook and ipad app for free, these entrepreneurs will share insights on how they build their companies, how you can leverage their brands to build your own and what trends are coming so you can start to think about you
- Frustrated with trying to figure out if your hard work is optimized for search? Join Joshua Unseth as he walks us through (slowly) how we can organize our site, content and images to give us an extra push in organic search.
- It's hard enough to create great content, but just organizing it, creating an editorial calendar and finding what you shot, wrote or researched later can be a pain! We've brought together some of the sharpest minds to give you their top tips on how you can create more content and syndicate it effectively.
- Looking for ways to tap into trends or be at the forefront of where food and tech intersect? Join us for a lively discussion on how the pros discover new flavors, leverage trends and tap into social media to drive traffic and build community.