Cookbook Cafe It's the first cookbook builder, marketplace & reader that allows anyone to create their own interactive cookbook online, in the cloud and as an app... for FREE!
BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries. Our strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and organic berries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they're a healthy treat for any time of the day.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
Leveraging Trends & Discovering Flavor
- Presentation speakers
Looking for ways to tap into trends or be at the forefront of where food and tech intersect? Join us for a lively discussion on how the pros discover new flavors, leverage trends and tap into social media to drive traffic and build community.
Get Organized! Make a Plan and Effectively Syndicate your Content
- Sara O’Donnell, Founder of AverageBetty.com
- Merry-Jennifer Markham, Founder MerryGourmet.com
- Sandi McKenna, Founder Midliferoadtrip.tv
A Down and Dirty Conversation about SEO for Food Writing
- Joshua Unseth, SEO Pro
The Future of Content... The Digital Kitchen
- Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace.com, TECHmunch & CookbookCafe.com
- Erik Deutsch, Principal, ExcelPR Group
- Steve Wilson, Founder GrillingCompanion.com
- Tom Setzer, Founder, GrillingCompanion.com
Pitching Your Brand: From the Other Side of the Table
- Jeff Houck, Food Editor, Tampa Tribune
- Laura Baddish, Founder/CEO, The Baddish Group
- Jaden Hair, Founder, SteamyKitchen.com
- Ray Lampe, Dr. BBQ
Top 10 Tips to Boost Your Site's Photography
- Susan Filson, Publisher/Photographer, Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy