Cookbook Cafe It's the first cookbook builder, marketplace & reader that allows anyone to create their own interactive cookbook online, in the cloud and as an app... for FREE!
BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries. Our strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and organic berries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they're a healthy treat for any time of the day.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
- Merry-Jennifer Markham is a self-described "multitasker of the grandest sort." She works full time as a physician (an oncologist) by day and is the author of the home cooking food blog, the Merry Gourmet, by night. Through her blog, she shares her adventures in the kitchen, both good and bad, along with family-friendly original and adapted recipes - including an occasional cocktail recipe, for balance. Her blog, food writing, and recipes have been featured in the Food News Journal, CNN's Eatocracy, Gourmet Live, and the Los Angeles Tim
- Sara O’Donnell… food lover, blogger, recipe author, video producer and the creator of Average Betty. I’m an artist and an Art Historian by degree. Therefore, the content on this site is an evolving, satirical look at current events, relationships and the foods that define them. Average Betty ignites a passion for cooking and baking and engages a positive environment for the exploration of all foods. From not-so-secret family recipes to the kitchens of James Beard Award winning chefs and all the morsels
- Co-Host MidLife Road Trip~Show about Travel, Food, Recipes, Wine, Adventure, Friendship, Funny Side of Life. Foodie, Travel Expert. Cookie Sommelier. Maverick.
- Heather McPherson is the Food Editor, restaurant reviewer and a multimedia journalist for the Orlando Sentinel. She oversees the weekly Cooking & Eating section and writes four weekly columns (food and culture, restaurant recipes and restaurant reviews) and provides daily content for orlandosentinel.com, her blog orlandosentinel.com/thedish and Twitter @ os_thedish. She is a past president
- Photographer and Food Blogger at Droolius.com. Droolius is a food blog with drooling photography that shares food photos at some of the most delicious places to eat, in hopes to feed your visual appetite. Currently based in Orlando, FL we travel locally and around the nation to sample great food and take drooling food photos.
- Jeff Houck (@jeffhouck) is the food editor for the Tampa Tribune. He also writes The Stew food blog (www.tinyurl.com/TheStew and hosts the Table Conversations podcast (www.tinyurl.com/TableConversations) for TBO.com and reports for WFLA NewsChannel 8. In 2008, The Stew was named Best Blog by the Society of Professional Journalists. In 2009 he was named Best Media Tweeter by Creative Loafing.