Cookbook Cafe It's the first cookbook builder, marketplace & reader that allows anyone to create their own interactive cookbook online, in the cloud and as an app... for FREE!
BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries. Our strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and organic berries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they're a healthy treat for any time of the day.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
Ray Lampe, Dr. BBQ
Ray Lampe, Dr. BBQ's details
- Ray Lampe, Dr. BBQ's presentations
Ray Lampe grew up in Chicago and after high school spent 25 years in the family trucking business. In 2000 the trucking business had run its course, and it was time for Ray to try something new. He had been participating in BBQ cookoffs as a hobby since 1982, so he decided to take a leap and turn his hobby into a career. In 2000 Ray moved to Florida and began his career as an outdoor cooking expert.
Ray has written six cookbooks and is currently working on a seventh. The first six are:
• “Slow Fire” published by Chronicle Books (Due out April 2012)
• “The NFL Gameday Cookbook” published by Chronicle Books
• “Ribs, Chops, Steaks, and Wings” published by Chronicle Books
• “Dr. BBQ’s Big Time Barbecue Road Trip” Published by St. Martin’s Press
• “Dr. BBQ’s Big-Time Barbecue Cookbook”
• “Dr. BBQ’s Barbecue All Year Long”
Learn more, visit http://www.drbbq.com/