Cookbook Cafe It's the first cookbook builder, marketplace & reader that allows anyone to create their own interactive cookbook online, in the cloud and as an app... for FREE!
BakeSpace.com BakeSpace is an independent, grassroots community created by and for people who enjoy cooking, baking and hanging out in the kitchen.
Driscoll's Berries Family owned for over 100 years, Driscoll's is passionate about growing premium fresh berries. Our strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and organic berries are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. Packed with antioxidants, fiber and vitamins, they're a healthy treat for any time of the day.
MailChimp MailChimp makes it easy to design exceptional email campaigns, share them on social networks, integrate with web services you already use, manage subscribers and track your results.
- Jeff Houck (@jeffhouck) is the food editor for the Tampa Tribune. He also writes The Stew food blog (www.tinyurl.com/TheStew and hosts the Table Conversations podcast (www.tinyurl.com/TableConversations) for TBO.com and reports for WFLA NewsChannel 8. In 2008, The Stew was named Best Blog by the Society of Professional Journalists. In 2009 he was named Best Media Tweeter by Creative Loafing.
- As a savvy marketer and public relations leader, I’ve achieved repeated success identifying ways to improve awareness, reach and penetration for established brands including Martini & Rossi and Driscoll’s Berries as well as solidifying market presence for completely new products such as Bacardi Flavored Rums and Chambord Flavored Vodka. Highlights from my 20 year career include directing a top-rated agency’s PR division and developing an entrepreneurial startup into an esteemed PR firm specializing in food, wine and epicurean brands. I am a seasoned strategist, businesswoman and program
- Jaden Hair is a television chef, food columnist and award-winning food blogger at Steamy Kitchen. You can watch her cook twice a month on Daytime Show, syndicated in 120 markets. Jaden is a food columnist for Discovery Health, TLCand for Tampa Tribune. Jaden is a cookbook author of The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook.
- Ray Lampe grew up in Chicago and after high school spent 25 years in the family trucking business. In 2000 the trucking business had run its course, and it was time for Ray to try something new. He had been participating in BBQ cookoffs as a hobby since 1982, so he decided to take a leap and turn his hobby into a career. In 2000 Ray moved to Florida and began his career as an outdoor cooking expert. Ray has written six cookbooks and is currently working on a seventh. The first six are: • “Slow Fire” published by Chronicle Books (Due out April 2012) • “The NFL Gameday Cookbook” published
- Babette Pepaj founded BakeSpace.com in August 2006 as the Web’s first food social network and recipe swap. With virtually no tech industry experience, the former TV producer (and avid baker) has built the site into the largest online community of its kind for food enthusiasts. In the process, she has earned some of the industry’s highest accolades, including back-to-back Webby Award nominations in 2009 and 2010 in the ultra-competitive “Best Social Networking” category. Prior to launching BakeSpace, Babette worked
- Erik Deutsch spent nearly a decade working with large PR agencies and boutique firms before launching ExcelPR Group in 2004. Over the years, he has created award-winning campaigns for all sorts of clients, from start-ups to large, publicly-traded companies (with industry-specific expertise in healthcare, life sciences, digital media and entertainment).
- Father and husband who often smells of smoke and owns very few shirts without stains. More specifically, I grew up in the Tampa Bay area (there aren’t many of us natives) and went to college at the University of South Florida (GO BULLS!). If you don’t see me spending time at home with my awesome wife and two sons, I am probably out on the water somewhere, coaching T-ball or tailgating in a parking lot. I am the youngest of 3 boys so I had to eat whatever was put in front of me, which I think explains why I am really into all kinds of food. I like to grill or smoke pretty much anything and
- I’m a software engineer by training, but perform duties of executive chef in my house at night (and top dish washer). I live in Tampa, Florida with a wonderful wife and two boys. I’ve traveled throughout the world, experiencing the wonderful variety of culture and food. From Chicago hot dogs under the ‘L’ to North Carolina pulled pork to fresh crêpes on the streets of Paris, I have tasted all that came across my plate. I love to travel and usually like to pick destinations where food is a focus of the trip (loved Italy). I’ve taken numerous cooking courses and classes, and have found my lo
- Sara O’Donnell… food lover, blogger, recipe author, video producer and the creator of Average Betty. I’m an artist and an Art Historian by degree. Therefore, the content on this site is an evolving, satirical look at current events, relationships and the foods that define them. Average Betty ignites a passion for cooking and baking and engages a positive environment for the exploration of all foods. From not-so-secret family recipes to the kitchens of James Beard Award winning chefs and all the morsels
- Merry-Jennifer Markham is a self-described "multitasker of the grandest sort." She works full time as a physician (an oncologist) by day and is the author of the home cooking food blog, the Merry Gourmet, by night. Through her blog, she shares her adventures in the kitchen, both good and bad, along with family-friendly original and adapted recipes - including an occasional cocktail recipe, for balance. Her blog, food writing, and recipes have been featured in the Food News Journal, CNN's Eatocracy, Gourmet Live, and the Los Angeles Tim
- Co-Host MidLife Road Trip~Show about Travel, Food, Recipes, Wine, Adventure, Friendship, Funny Side of Life. Foodie, Travel Expert. Cookie Sommelier. Maverick.
- Photographer and Food Blogger at Droolius.com. Droolius is a food blog with drooling photography that shares food photos at some of the most delicious places to eat, in hopes to feed your visual appetite. Currently based in Orlando, FL we travel locally and around the nation to sample great food and take drooling food photos.
- Heather McPherson is the Food Editor, restaurant reviewer and a multimedia journalist for the Orlando Sentinel. She oversees the weekly Cooking & Eating section and writes four weekly columns (food and culture, restaurant recipes and restaurant reviews) and provides daily content for orlandosentinel.com, her blog orlandosentinel.com/thedish and Twitter @ os_thedish. She is a past president
- My name is Susan and I love to cook, bake, write and most of all, EAT! I’m a professional writer, food columnist, recipe developer, wife, mother, daughter and sister, who used to be a lawyer in a previous life. My love of food comes from a long line of wonderful and creative Italian home cooks who didn’t always have a lot, but knew how to make a lot out of what they had. I live on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida with my handsome, carniverous caveman of a husband, Mr. SGCC and my smart, talented and gorgeous teenaged daughter, Mini SGCC. They are my main sous chefs and taste testers.
- Joshua Unseth is a search engine optimization (SEO) analyst from NYC who now lives in Florida. He's a master at strategizing and scheming about how to do SEO better.